We speak in Russian at birth and do not think about the fact that our great and mighty at times very difficult and illogical. This is especially notice when trying to teach Russian as a foreign language.
My Antonio barely utters the word “please” and can not pronounce the “I want”, but knows the word “pour” and already used to say that every “yes” we sometimes not enough.
He does not go in, why should I, a carrier of the Russian language, the texts need concealer, and is convinced that the Russian language sounds like a cross between a lorry and any other language, read from right to left.
1. Only in our language the word “uh huh” is synonymous with the words “yes”, “please”, “thank you”, “good day”, “not at all” and “excuse me” and the word “come” in most cases, replaces “bye”.
2. In the Russian language there is future, present and past, but all the same verbs in the present tense we can express and the past (“I was walking down the street yesterday …”) and the future (“Tomorrow I go to the cinema”), and verb past tense, we can express an order (“quickly went out of here!”). In Italy, too, with all the hard times, there are about ten.
3. The Italian permissible double negative in English – only one; In some languages, double negation can express approval, but only in the Russian double statement “Well, yes, of course!” expresses the denial or doubt in the words of the speaker.
4. Different languages are denoted by different animal sounds interjections. For example, a dog barking, according to the Italians, more like a “bau-bau” than on the “bow-wow.” We roosters crow, and English cock crow designated as Cock-a-doodle-doo.
5. In the Russian language the same obscenities and insult possible, and express my admiration for all the other shades of emotion. We even many similar expressions, while in English is particularly prevalent only the word fuck.
6. Not all Russian speakers put the right emphasis in the word “calling”, to say nothing about the foreigners who do not know what it is. In French, the emphasis is always on the last syllable in Italian – on the penultimate.
7. student of Russian, can enter into a stupor, the phrase “no, probably,” at the same time and carries the approval and denial, and self-doubt.
8. The Italian language is complicated by the fact that each verb conjugations has eight, and in the Russian language is sometimes the verb do not have any form. For example, “win”, he wins, you win … I win? I will run? defeated? Philologists suggest using substitute constructions like “I win” or “I will be the winner.”
9. It is not clear why the fork is on the table, and the plate is, at the same time in a skillet dish will be a lie.
10. Ask a foreigner utter hissing Well, w, h, s – like torture. The Italians are not able to pronounce the syllables of these letters, especially if they are located next to the word, like the word “want”.
I brought only 10 of the most common examples of the hundreds of thousands of evidence that we speak in one of the most difficult languages in the world. One can only sympathize with foreigners, taking in hand books in Russian.